Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing GnarlyTires.com, you are agree to the website Terms and Conditions of Use outlined on this page. If you do not agree to abide by these terms, please refrain from accessing the content on GnarlyTires.com. The website’s content is protected by applicable trade mark and copyright law.
- GnarlyTires.com’s site content is provided “as is”. GnarlyTires.com makes no guarantees (expressed or implied) in regards to merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or other violation of rights. GnarlyTires.com does also makes no guarantees nor makes any representations in regards to the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on GnarlyTires.com, or on any sites linked to or from this site.
6. Governing Law
Any claim that relates to GnarlyTires.com’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- In general, no information is collected, other than what users provide the wordpress software or by Google’s own site tracking software
- If personal information is collected, such collection will be disclosed by GnarlyTire.com, along with the reason for the information’s collection.
- GnarlyTires.com will only collect and use personal information solely purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- GnarlyTires.com will provide customers information about our policies and practices relating to the maintenance of such information.
GnarlyTires.com is dedicated business practices that are in accordance with these principles in order to ensure maintained confidentiality and protection of personal information.